Wednesday 20 February 2008

Off We Go......

Well, it's almost 2am here and I still have one room to pack.... with only 2 boxes left. I swear I will never hoard again. The amount of crap I have come across ~ that I don't even remember buying ~ is just ridiculous. My back hurts. I've had 8 hours sleep in 4 days and tomorrow is going to be full on.

When I found out we were moving, I was soooooo happy (I still am!!!). As I pack however, there's a tiny part of me that is finding it difficult. This place is where my baby girl grew up. Where she first walked, talked, played and had friends over (almost daily). Although it's cramped and an absolute mess due to ZERO storage, it's still been our home and it will be difficult to close the doors behind us.....

BUT the new place is just soooo us! It has storage, is open and NEW. I'm hoping like nothing else that it's the sign of things to come for us ~ very exciting.

My next post will be from within our new walls and I'm sure to bombard you with pics that will bore you to tears :P

xxxx

2 comments:

Danielle said...

It's going to be a lovely new start. The house will be lovely and you'll make many nice memories there. Hope the packing is all over now.

Dxxxx

Kat said...

Vanessa and Kara,

Hope your move went well and that new beginnings are starting to grow for you.

Keep us posted and look forward to the never ending post of photos of you new place.

Katherine
Hannah's Mum
xxxxxx