Saturday 2 February 2008

So Exciting....

..... well, it's official. Kara and I are moving homes in less than 3 weeks. Our current home is full of boxes and bags (all empty because I have trouble peeling my butt from this couch) and the packing is starting tomorrow (I WILL start tomorrow.....).

The house we are moving into is further from Kara's school but it's just so perfect for us. Longer travelling time is a small sacrifice. It's brand new (the floors are being done next week) and the kitchen/lounge area is open plan. The lounge leads to glass sliding doors which overlook the backyard ~ not a mansion by any standards LOL but we will be so happy there. Where we are atm is so boxy and cluttered ~ I can't see Kara if she's outside (which I hate due to having a trampoline), so I go out with her. In the new place, she can play outside as much as she likes and I will be able to keep an eye on her. It's a small thing but I'm so glad about it! It's also under 3 mins from the beach and if you know us, you know how much of a bonus that is!!!!

This is going to be a new beginning for us. Kara is so very excited (I was worried about more change and it's effect on her), as am I. After two years of difficult times, it feels like things are changing now.... finally.

No comments: