Saturday 12 May 2007

I'm so Lucky...

....to be able to celebrate tomorrow!

My gorgeous girl went shopping with my Mum last week and of course, Kara couldn't wait until tomorrow to had over what she chose. When they went into the gift shop, Kara walked straight up to the flower soap and said "this is it ~ I want to get Mummy this" or words to that effect. My mum persuaded her to look at some other things as well and I ended up with soap, a beaded notebook and lipgloss. I also got a hand made decoration (which is in the car and it's too cold to get lol) and a card ~ I just love getting cards from her.

Kara bear ~ I am proud to be your Mummy....I will always be here for you, even if we are not together. Like you always say ~ nothing will ever part us. Love you SO MUCH baby. xxxxx

2 comments:

Rachael said...

You have been tagged! See my blog for what to do next! Have fun with it

Vanessa x said...

Hmmm ~ just saw it. You have mail.....