Wednesday 30 May 2007

The Sleepover!!!!

Kara's bestie slept over last night and they were sooo good. It was divine ~ I could hear them giggling and talking from Kara's room and in the morning, they got up, turned the tv on and ate roll ups .... Kara knows they are not allowed before breakfast but tried her luck LOL.



LMAO at Kara's face in this one.......



We then dropped Kara off at kindy and Evan wanted to stay ~ I am soooo happy with the pic of Monique, Kara and Evan ~ they are bloody gorgeous!!!

3 comments:

Tan said...

OMG I can't believe how cute they are! (Although the second pic is not one of E's best faces!!!) The three of them together look like an ad for GAP - I only say that because of E's jacket!! LOL Tan XOXO

Rachael said...

how cute are those photos!!
You are creating happy little memories for her Ness letting her have sleep overs.
xx

Fari said...

Hey Vanessa! Thank you for stopping by my blog. I do agree with everything you said. There is no answer except that Ava was only here to make us all realize how precious life really is and what really is important in life.

Fari

P.S: Your little girl is gorgeous :-)