Thursday 24 May 2007

Let the Sewing Begin!!!

After much encouragement (thanks Sarah xxx), I have decided to start sewing again!!! It's been a looooong time since I have been serious about it but I really do love it when I get into it and it's inspiring me to get this house into order so I can set up a permanent sewing table. That's what stops me... having to take the machines out and pack them away all of the time, it's a PITA.

Soooo, project number one is a size 00 twirler for baby Ted :) It is going to be DIVINE (if it works LMAO) and if I am happy with it, I am making some for people who have already asked. It's all very exciting!!! It will save me money too, because Kara loves to choose fabrics and when we made an outfit for her a couple of months ago, she wanted to wear it daily :)

This will be another reason for late nights ~ once I start making something, I have to finish it that night....

2 comments:

Sue xx said...

Cool can't wait to see the end product!
Sue xx

Bowznstuff said...

oo excellent! Now photos - we neeeeed photos!
Cree