Wednesday 23 May 2007

Too Important for words.....

Kara and I are very lucky......we have 2 very special people in our lives (more than that LOL but 2 ESPECIALLY important people LOL) who both of us would be lost without.
Tanya and Evan have been friends of ours since Kara was 12 weeks old. They bring us SO much support, happiness and friendship and we are just truly fortunate to have met them 4 years ago.

Tanya ~ your little man is such an important member of our 'family' and you equally as important to me. Thanks for EVERYTHING you do for us ~ I can't even begin to explain what that is.

For those of you with a true friend, let them know how you feel because I don't think we let each other know enough.



2 comments:

Rachael said...

love the pics!! Especially the black and white one.
xx

Tan said...

The kids look gorgeous, and although I never mind having my pic taken when I see the results I always get a shock.... Looking a bit witchy this day!! :-)