Saturday 26 April 2008

Be Careful What You Ask For....

:P

A few of my friends keep saying this to me, given the dreams I have for a certain person's demise.....
Well, now I understand why they say it LOL.
When Kara goes to her father's house, I have tried encouraging her to call me. Of course a part of the reason is for me ~ I love to hear her voice ~ but I also feel it's important she feels she is able to. Likewise, I also encourage her to call her father...

Her response is usually something along the lines of "I don't feel comfortable doing that".....

For the past couple weeks though, Kara has called me. It began on the days when her father decided it was appropriate to go to work for her FIRST long stay with him ~ I got a call at 6:50 am from her and about 4 more followed.

Now, Kara is more than happy to call me. It's great. Except for the fact that the call comes when she wakes up (and her father is still in bed). So yesterday, it was at 7am and today I was lucky ~ it was 7:25am.

The ONLY positive thing about Kara spending time at his house is the occassional sleep in for me...... well, guess what doesn't happen anymore lmfao.

Having said all of that, there's no way I will ask her not to call. I've never loved being woken so early in my life..... I just *wish* it was a little later in the day :)

xxx

(PS I just added the pic because I like it ~ she is just so beautful isn't she?)

4 comments:

Tabitha said...

She is beautiful ~ I am so pleased that she phones you when she is with her Father, that must be the best early morning call ever!!
Hope you are both well
love and hugs to you both,
Tabitha X

Amanda said...

She is such a pretty little girl, but i don't need to tell you that because you already know it!
A nice early wake-up call hearing her voice:-)

Love Amanda x

Emma-Kate Castricum said...

I love that pic too, It looks like it should be on the cover of one of those lullaby cd's.

Did she have to go away this weekend too, it seems like HE'S always got her! You poor thing, I'd hate sharing on the weekends. Then do you get her back and she has to go to school so you can't see her all day anyway? What a shit!

Em

Danielle said...

Hi Honey bunny,

I love that photo!

I am so glad she can call you up, maybe 8:30ish would be just a smidge better. But being loved is always nice.

I've tagged you tonight!!!!