Sunday 13 April 2008

Belle

Two years ago today, the unthinkable happened. A beautiful family lost their divine 3 year old girl ~ Belle.

Over the past year, I have got to know your Mummy Belle and so far, all that I've seen is an amazing person with a heart of gold. You are just so so so very missed Angel and I wish I had the opportunity to meet you. I wish your Mummy, Daddy and Sister didn't have to experience what they are today ~ missing you so very desperately.

You've made a difference to this world sweet girl. Because of you, many children travel safer than they otherwise would have, including my Kara.

http://isabelle-broadhead.memory-of.com/About.aspx

4 comments:

meganxxx said...

I hope that beautiful family know just what an impact Belles life and story has had on the lives of so many people who are strangers to them.

They are in my thoughts often, especially today.

Tabitha said...

I agree with Megans message.

Belle and her family are also in my thoughts today and always.

Emma-Kate Castricum said...

That was lovely Vanessa, lets just hope other parent learn from Danielle and Noel's work to avoid more heartbroken families.

Danielle said...

Thank you so much for keepingg Belle in your heart and us to.

I do appreciate all the support everyone sends us and it makes those dark days just a little brighter.

Much Loves
Dxxxx