Saturday 12 April 2008

Something You Don't Often See

My baby went to her father's today for 5 days ~ I'll probably blog 25 times a day to distract my mind.

Today, before she left, we were taking pics of all of her pets. She insisted I take some of the fish tank and so, of course, I did. She got anything she wanted for the past 24 hours LOL.

So, whilst taking a photo, I noticed this......


Off I went to google it and yep, it's a snail penis ROFLMFAO Apparently, they are non-species specific and will mate with just about anything(in this case, a clam)..... it's gross, fascinating and funny (especially to Kara) all at the same time :)

My angel with her pet rat, Violet. She just adores her.....

4 comments:

kristen said...

Wow 5 days.
Why don't you go and spoil yourself for a while.Go and have a full body massage.
Take some time to enjoy yourself, hard as it may be.
Happy days
Kirsten

meganxxx said...

EWWWWW V you are gross!!! LMAO that is the funniest thing i have seen in a fish tank!
You must be bored!!!
I know i have said this before but throw yourself into something and the time will fly by. Kara will be home before you know itxx

Vanessa x said...

Thanks guys....

Megan,I'm sooooo pmsl Hon LMAO xxx

Tabitha said...

Not sure about the snail penis, but love the rat!!
I am sure that 5 days will fly by, I know that feeling when the house is all quiet, I used to clean for England when the kids were away.
Your little girl will be back before you know it...
Warm wishes,
Tabitha X