Friday 23 May 2008

I Still Hate It.....

I'll keep this short lol.....

My girl just left with her father for three nights....it seems like it's weeks. When the sleepovers started (18 months ago now), everybody kept saying "You'll get used to it. You'll enjoy the break". Pft.

I farking hate it, as does Kara. I didn't have a child to ship her off at every opportunity. I had her to watch her grow, be with her, love her. Yes, she needs to be away from me at times to develop independance, but she doesn't need 3 nights for that :P

I hate that in less than two years, I won't see my baby for a week at a time. When I think about it, everything falls apart. How will I do it?

6 comments:

Banks School of Scottish Dancing said...

hugs xo

Kylie and Amber said...

You poor thing V, I know how hard it is for you and for Kara. Lets hope that he falls pregnant with his new partner and changes his mind. At least you can get one positive out of the whole situation, you must have done an amazing job raising her to be an incredible person, or he wouldn't be fighting so hard for her! I know that doesn't make you feel any better or miss her less, but you should be proud of that.

Big hugs and kisses and I hope this weekend goes fast Kylie xx

Tabitha said...

I know how you feel and I hate it too!!
Keep smiling!!
Love and hugs ~ Tabitha XX

Vanessa x said...

Thanks guys.

My girl called me at 7 this morning and I told her about a dream I had and she was giggling and said "You're soooooo funny Mummy ~ I'm going to kiss and hug you soooo much when I see you". I just love her to bits and it really does make it a bit easier when she calls ~ just knowing she's safe makes it easier.

2 more sleeps and counting.

xxx

Jane said...

...but can't you block her phone from calling you until after 9??!!!!

Vanessa x said...

LMAO Jane.

She will usually only call when she's on her own, which is first thing in the morning. So much for a sleep in hey :)
x