Tuesday 12 June 2007

I LOOOOOOVE this dress :P

This is for those whom replied with vomit emoticons on MSN LMAO. Perhaps you still will be it's sooooo divine on Miss K.


After the museum, we went for a walk along the Torrens and scrounged biscuits from my bag to feed the ducks. I neeeeeeed a good camera :(


I really need to learn about Photoshop too ~ have had it for years and really have nfi how to use it. I think some of these would look excellent with the proper post-pic processing..... just not by me LOL. I borrowed a Photoshop for Dummies book today, so perhaps the photos I post will start looking better than they do!!!!






2 comments:

Rachael said...

god she's gorgeous, reminds me of her auntie (not the canadian one either) xx

Vanessa x said...

LMFAO

She looks just like her Mummy HAHAHA

Nah ~ I have been looking at her of late and getting sooky ~ she is just becomming so so beautiful.

xx