Tuesday 26 June 2007

Our Balloons for an angel....


I was reading Sheye's blog this morning and one of her posts touched me, as they often do. An angel friend (James) of her beautiful Ava would have had his third birthday today (26th June) and she suggested releasing balloons in his memory, as we did for her Princess when she flew to heaven.

In all honesty, nothing has affected me more than Ava's accident ever in my life and to think that there are so many families out there who have experienced what Sheye and Crayton have and are experiencing, just breaks my heart.

James ~ I send you heaps of love on your 3rd birthday gorgeous boy. Shine down on those who love you and make sure Princess Ava celebrates today with you xxxxx

Here are some of the pics we took today ~ I am shocked to say I love them LOL. I haven't been at all impressed with my photos of late.





5 comments:

Shelly Geller said...

Thank you for your love and beautiful pictures representing our little boy today. It means so much to me to know that other people care so much. Your pictures are gorgeous. They represent James, he was truly a light in this dark world. Love from across the world,
Michelle

Shelly Geller said...

Thank you for your love and thoughts and beautiful pictures for our little boy James. They mean so much to us to know others are thinking of us on this day. They truly represent James as he was a light in this dark world. He radiated sunshine, so thank you for portraying that in your pictures. Love from across the world,
Michelle

Fari said...

Wow gorgeous pictures Vanessa! I love how the sun is shining on them. It's still quite early here so I am just about to get my balloons to release them.

You are so right. Nothing ever touched me so much as Ava's death and only now I seem to notice how many people experiencing the same pain as Ava's parents.

Sue xx said...

I read sheye's blog and your comment. Um Sheye is going to be mighty impressed by those photos! They came out wonderfully!
Such a lovely thing to do too :)
Sue xx

Vanessa x said...

Oh Shelly ~ you are just so welcome. What you have had to experience and what you are still experiencing (well, what I imagine that to be) is just not fair.

Love right back to you ~ you're so "lucky" to have found Sheye and by the sounds of it, she is just as "lucky". XXXX