Friday 22 June 2007

Just Because I Like it


I thought I would post this pic!

I took it tonight before Kara and I headed out for a coffee and I just love it. It's exposure/lighting or whatever is all wrong but Kara is so happy and we had the best time. Seeing as we don't have a weekend together (don't get me started on that ......), I have been trying to do something 'nice' every day, even if it's only for 30 mins. Tonight, we went for coffee and ended up looking around an a cinema that has just been opened close to home. Kara bought popcorn and ate it in the lounge area and nagged for a while to see a movie... nothing suitable was on though. Her disappointment was short-lived when she spotted little girls' jewellery and purses ~ she really is so easy to make happy.

My baby is growing up too fast ~ she is just such a gorgeous girl though :)