Sunday 17 June 2007

My Artist...

Our home is a mess.

Everywhere, there is clutter and pretty much just crap LOL. I just hate it. It's all Ebay's fault ~ 5 years ago I would have thrown stuff out (well, not everything because I have tendencies to hoard :P) but now, I pick it up and assess its value lmao. Then I put it down with a view to list it and 6 months later, it's still here.

Anyyyyyyway, I decided today that Kara is NOT to have toys in the lounge room. They come in here, get looked at for 20 seconds and then she moves on to the next thing. All I seem to do is tidy in here.

As a compromise, I moved her easel into the lounge today and bought a huge roll of paper from Ikea ~ Kara LOVES it... it's the best $9 I have spent LOL and not one toy has been brought in (so far....).



No comments: