Sunday 17 June 2007

The Sewing has Started!!!!




I have decided to seriously think about making children's clothes again as a small business. I have bought HEAPS of fabrics and initially, will make twirly skirts to get me going. I haven't looked into the business side of things as yet (Mum ~ expect me in the next couple of days :P) but there seems to be a huge market out there for little girls' clothing.

This is my first go at one and I adore it ~ Kara has claimed it which may be an ongoing problem but at least she likes it LOL!!!!!

What do you think? Cree ~ give me advice LOL.






6 comments:

Rachael said...

I don't think Sage's measurements would have changed much from last time I gave them to you :-) xx

Vanessa x said...

My Ebay ID is fredbare!

LMFAO.

Come to Adelaide and you can choose the fabrics :P

Unknown said...

What a beautiful little skirt! I will be looking for word on how to order when you get around to selling them. I have a three year old who would love a brightly colored, "twirly" skirt.

Vanessa x said...

Coool ~ thanks Vicki!! I went to reply via your blog but it doesn't let me in LOL.

Sue xx said...

OMG I love it apart from the butterfly print LOL! Ooh going to order a um Red and White spot and um have to think about it LOL I love the big red spots then the little.
Congrats!
Mwah Sue xx

Bowznstuff said...

oo looks great :) Love the red with the butterflies :) Good twirl action!