Sunday 24 June 2007

Kara is not going to be impressed....

I am not going to be a very loved Mumma lmao.

Ok ~ a few weeks ago, Kara and I were browsing the Adelaide Festival Theatre site and noticed a show on Cinderella. Well, Kara's little face lit up and I said we would go to see the show ~ she was rapt!

Fast foward to tonight.

I forgot all about it. I quickly logged on to the site and it sent me to Bass to book tickets. So I did. I sat there hoping like crazy that it wasn't sold out and to my relief, one show wasn't. I entered all of my details, paid and felt so relieved, until I noticed that they had only issued me with one ticket. I immediately panicked and went back to book another, only to see SOLD OUT.

So, now, I have one adult ticket to see Cinderella next Saturday. WTF do I do? I cannot believe the system allowed me to purchase one ticket, when I asked for 2, knowing it was the LAST one.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

4 comments:

Fari said...

Uh-oh! Maybe you can put Kara in your handbag and sneak her in? :-p Or you can dress her up like Cinderella and give her strict instruction to NOT move a single muscle and tell the ticket check person that she is your Cinderella doll and you nver go anywhere with out her. But I say try the bag trick Works everytime. I am sure she can fit into your handbag :-p

Sussanah said...

I hope you can get your money back! And I love the skirt you made, I'd buy it.

Vanessa x said...

LMAO Fari.

I don't waaaaaant my money back LMAO ~ my mission for this week is to get us both in (I don't care if I have to pay more) but they shouldn't have sold me one ticket when I asked for 2 (yes, I should have checked, but I am SURE it said 2 just before paying.....).

Thanks Sussanah re the skirt! I have just bought about 400 metres of fabric, so I hope they sell LOL.

Sue xx said...

How did you go with getting another ticket? Can't kara just sit on your knee if you get desperate LOL
Sue xx