Thursday 5 April 2007

2 Months.....

I haven't written a lot about Ava on this blog ~ that in no way reflects how much we have been thinking about her. In some ways, I feel it's not my place to share her ~ that's for Sheye and Crayton to do (and they do it beautifully). Ava flew to heaven 2 months ago today and some days it feels like years and others, like it was yesterday. We only had the opportunity to be with Ava for a couple of days last December but those days will be cherished by both Kara and I forever.


Sheye, Crayton, Luca, Mason, Ivy and Ava ~ I think about you daily as do hundreds of others. Ava ~ your picture lightens up our lounge xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Sheye ~ for you, I dream that those fireflies appear sooner rather than later xxxxx

Ava looking for the birdie in her Mum's camera.....



No comments: