Saturday 14 April 2007

I Miss My Baby

:(

It's been about 3 months since Kara started spending full weekends at her Dad's and whilst it is way easier compared to what it was like at the beginning, it's still hard. We had a bad day yesterday ~ unsually so. Kara screamed and carried on for a couple of hours saying she didn't want to go and after 2 hours of telling her it would be fun and her Daddy loves her, she finally calmed down. I just hate it. We went through this for a few months when overnights started but it had calmed down a lot over the last 2 months. I just hate that I have to even go through that with her. It's apparently in her 'best interests' to spend time with her father and whilst I do see the positives in that ( I try hard to anyway!!!), how is it positive to enforce 2 sleepovers when she clearly is not wanting them? It's horrible watching her leave knowing she just wants to stay home.

I don't know. I just want my girl to feel secure and happy as she has always been and hate that I have to stand by and watch her go through stress.

No comments: