Wednesday 11 April 2007

A Beautiful Day :)

The past couple of months have not been easy for a few reasons but today was superb :)

Kara had kindy and then we went to an indoor playground with some friends ~ she had a ball!! Evan and Tanya then came over and after a play outside, we took them to Maccas. It was just so nice watching them play so nicely all day, with the night ending in them kissing and embracing!!! I won't go into the part where they wanted to knock each other out because of some Maccas napkins LMAO.

Isn't she divine? (and Evan too of course!!!) I really am so very lucky and sometimes wonder what I have done to deserve my girl.

Oh ~ I just added the Carlton one cos I can!!! Fingers crossed Kara isn't brainwashed into supporting any other team!!!!
I LOVE this picture!!!!!


No comments: