Wednesday 4 April 2007

Our Creation!!!

Kara and I love to sew together :) Kara helps pin the fabric and unpin it LOL and she looooves helping to choose fabrics. We made this set a couple of nights ago and now she is becomming a pro!!! We were in a fabric shop yesterday and she walked up to a fabric she wanted and felt it and announced, sooooo happily "Ohhh coooool Mummy ~ this is a stretch knit". So so cute.

I am thinking about making a couple to seeing how they go on Ebay (my obsession in life), so keep an eye out :)


Other than that, the last couple of days have been pretty uneventful ~ the next few are going to be busy though and I am getting my camera back tomorrow, so there will be lots of pics over Easter!!


Happy Easter everyone ~ enjoy your family and especially your children ... I know I will xxx






No comments: