Wednesday 18 April 2007

This Won't Happen Often BUT.....

...... I am so happy with this photo of Kara and I that I had to post it!!!

Yesterday, Kara looked soooo cute and I started taking some pics. She wanted one of both of us which was a little difficult, given that it was me and her at home LOL. Soooo, I had the camera balanced on some DVDs on a bench and set the timer. I told Kara to get ready and that I was going to run over and lift her onto my lap....... I really didn't think both of our heads would be in it but there they are lol and I LOVE the photo!




Today was GREAT!!! Tanya and Evan came for the day and stayed for dinner and the kids were pretty good (most of the time LOL). Kara's been off colour for a few days so it was the first day of her kindy holiday that she's been able to enjoy ~ poor bebe!!!


Last night, I felt unusually domesticated LOL and rearranged and cleaned out Kara's room. Her bed is on the other side of her room and at bed time, everytime I walked past, this is what I see.... gotta love her (she is on her bed which is around the corner LMAO) xxxx

2 comments:

Sue xx said...

I love the photo :) 2 gorgeous girls :)

hugs
Sue xx

Vanessa x said...

Hugs right back to ya xxxx