Thursday 19 April 2007

I am sick of listing already LOL!

Those of you who know you know that I am an obsessive shopper ~ I used to laugh at this but not at the moment! I have accrued a bit of a debt lol and am in the process of selling (or sorting which to sell) Kara's clothes. She has wayyyyyy too many. My aim is to list 150 a fortnight and thus far, I am at about 105 and already sick of it!!! If you are into Ebay and have a little girl, check out my listings!!!!

http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQsassZfredbare!QQhtZ-1

Today, we spent the day with a great friend (Melissa) and her divine little boy, Ben. He is just the sweetest child and I worry that Kara's influence will see an end to that LOL. Just kidding ~ how could I say that about this face???? Perhaps I was thinking of the screaming tantys she was having this morning ....

Kara with her new Glo Bear she named Little Daisy x

1 comment:

Precious Pink Pumps said...

ooooh sorry I missed it...let me know you are next listing anything for sale.