Friday 27 April 2007

Another Day at the Beach...

Kara and I loooooove the beach. We would go every night if we could and now that winter is coming, we are making the most of the last days of warmth.

These were taken yesterday. We took Charlotte (our puppy) for her first 'off the lead' walk (allowed after day light savings!!!) and it was just a great day. We had heaps of fun!

Kara found a few dead crabs and before we left, we walked along the jetty. She loooooooved the squid pictured below and was rapt when the boy who caught it let her pick it up and put it in the bucket :)

As usual, I had trouble choosing which pics were my favs.....sorry!!










6 comments:

Rachael said...

she is gorgeous!

Shayne Hope said...

Hi there,

My DD has that skirt in Pink. She is so pretty!
Thanks for visiting my blog.

Shayne xx

Vanessa x said...

Thanks!!!

Shayne ~ wanna sell it LOL!!!!!!! I loooove that skirt and so does Kara xxxx

Shayne Hope said...

Maybe soon, I think she does not like it anymore, she is 8 now and she likes "more grown up clothes". I had the matching singlet, but she left it at a friends house and well, they didn't give it back.....

Bowznstuff said...

WOW gorgeous piccies V! Love the white crocs!
Cree

Vanessa x said...

Thanks Hon! Sooo nice to 'see' you,

Vxxx